- Previously ...
Web performance optimization : for real !
We all have the contradictory feeling to deliver not-so-bad projects, with no-so-bad performances.
But what really is an perfectly optimized project ?
- For you : optimized PHP code & SQL queries
- For your boss : the customer who never complains
- For the customer : own experience on his workstation
- For the buiseness : who really know and care ?
- For end-user : who can really know the end-user experience (could be millions of users) ?
Without losing interest on technical aspects (PHP, MySql, Solr, Varnish, CDN, etc.) & softwares (new relic, jmeter, etc.), this presentation will send a feedback from real projects to :
- How to integrate performances within the project scope ?
- What & how to measure & collect smart metrics ?
- Enlarge the scope : from your dev workstation to the end-user... in china !