- Previously ...
Auditing a Drupal 7 web site - Our methodology
In this session, we will describe our own methodology to audit drupal 7 web sites for customers.
The covered topics will be about the following :
- what are the key indicators for audit launching,
- audits carried out for our customers,
- our methodology in 9 major steps :
- understand both customer and project contexts
- set up your local env and the audit tools
- go through the back and front office
- understand the data model
- control the coding standards
- analyse the community modules installed
- study the custom codes (modules & themes)
- uncover the deployment, versioning of source code
- write the audit report
Note that this session will not go into audit about the server side, lives stages and exploit problems.