Amazee Labs is one of the leading Drupal agencies with a passion for engaging web design. Based on the open source CMS Drupal we bring brands to the online world. Our services include web consulting, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We excel in the areas of web design and user experience, responsive design, second screen solutions and high performing websites. Together with our sister company Amazee Metrics – a SEO, SEM and web analytics agency - we cover all web services.
As a young and dynamic team we work with Swiss and international clients and companies of different sizes. Consulting and executing innovative online projects, which address users needs, are our core business. We are currently looking for a seasoned web project manager to join our team. You will be essential for successful projects and long-lasting client relationships. You will work in an agile, open and international environment.
- You ship high-quality projects on time and within budget.
- You take care of projects from start to end. After you have confirmed the requirements with the client, you write bulletproof, to-the-point specifications and validate them with our tech leads; you plan resources for implementation; you control the project progress and quality of the deliverables.
- You are responsible for maintaining and enhancing our customers existing online solutions. You suggest improvements and new functionalities to our customers.
- You acquire new clients.
- You track projects’ budget status and are responsible for profitable projects.
- As part of the project management team you keep the overview over our customer enquiries and project milestones. You coordinate our team of developers, UX researchers and designers in an efficient and friendly way.
- You represent Amazee Labs at conferences and other events.
- You are part of the team, which shapes Amazee Lab’s future.
- You can prove a successful multi-year experience as a web project manager, preferably for larger online projects.
- You are professional and sensitive in managing client relationship and you love to coordinate and to communicate.
- You have the ability to simplify and solve complex client requirements and translate them into work packages for our team members.
- You bring with you a toolset of user-centred design, design thinking and other workshop methods.
- Experience in usability and interaction design (creating prototypes).
- You have a good knowledge of Drupal and are on top of current web trends.
- You have worked with agile methods like SCRUM or Kanban
- You stay calm under pressure and you can prioritize the right tasks. You are 100% reliable and well structured in your approach.
- An excellent knowledge of both spoken and written German and English
- You are a team player and like to work in a dynamic and international team with high energy to constantly improve themselves.
- Work in a professional team with flat hierarchies and a creative working atmosphere
- An urban office in the heart of Zurich (with roof terrace!)
- Budget for tech equipment every two years
- Yearly budget for education
- Attendance to Europe’s largest DrupalCon
Please send your application to email@example.com