Documentation sprint, by ikrik
I've been asked to give you an update of the documentation sprint. Today that was just me working on core documentation issues reviewing some pending issues on https://www.drupal.org/node/1908570 and
https://www.drupal.org/node/2283477 Somebody is also writing documentation for Rules.
Work was also done on the System API
Multilingual status by Fran Seva
In multilingual we have a few new people that are working in novice issues and normal issues. We are still working on it but we have 1 RTBC, and a few commits pending to be reviewed.
The new people are working in novice issues, and the other are working in normal issues. We are working on the following issues :
- https://www.drupal.org/node/2396483 RTL and LTR css fixes @karmen, RTBC
- https://www.drupal.org/node/2396473 testing the issues. Dom__, need works
- https://drupal.org/node/1912886 => Improve installation language requirement descriptions and offline detection [#1912886] => 51 comments, @keopx, working on it
- https://drupal.org/node/2019511 => Explain why the language switcher would not show under some configurations [#2019511] => 27 comments, 1 IRC mention jlbellido, Needs Review
- https://www.drupal.org/node/2420737 @rodrigoaguilera needs work https://www.drupal.org/node/1920876 @fran needs work.
Search_api by drunken monkey
- - izus worked on porting the Search API Attachments module
- - mollux worked on adapting to a recent Core change (no issue created yet)
- - #2467565 was committed
Perf sprint, by Wim Leers
- https://www.drupal.org/node/2296009 : being worked on by fgm
- https://www.drupal.org/node/2429617 : rerolled, dpovshed is working on profiling the costly asset handling as uncovered in comment 36 of that issue.
- For the meta issue https://www.drupal.org/node/2467071, we have the following people working on it:
- No actual profiling of cold cache/routing performance yet because people were still arriving; but initial discussions already happened amongst yched, dawehner, Alex Pott, amateescu, znerol, Berdir, xjm and Wim Leers. We'll start diving into that deeply tomorrow.
D8 contrib corner sprint, by wizonesolutions
Today it was just me. I worked more on porting FillPDF to Drupal 8; I fixed a View and started working on a documentation bug report for core. I also pushed the latest module work to drupal.org.
D8rules, by Fago
Here you can find the issues we have been working on yesterday: https://www.drupal.org/project/issues/search?projects=Rules&project_issue_followers=&issue_tags_op=%3D&issue_tags=drupaldevdays